Hungary, Greece

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Hey guys maybe any of you could hook me up with contacts with squats, or guys that could help? Info where "alternative" kids are drinking, good bars etc etc... Because for 5 years ive been hanging around Poland, Germany, Netherlands, France etc, but never were to east countrys

wartomods

Reaction score
Most people dont have exact and specific informations about what you ask and even if they had they wouldnt just drop names or location on the internet, just lurk around your area, nearest big city, plazas, squares , see the patterns, all the bars , events and you should find the persons you seek in no time

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
If i would have time , which i don't i would definetly lurk around in 4 million inhabitants metropolis such as athens in +40celsius ...

Reaction score
Omonia square in downtown Athens and Monststiraki,a lively neighbourhood close to the Parthenon would be good places to start.

Read the walls and Athens and you'll see both the left and the right are very active on on the streets of Athens.

Plenty of squats in certain neighbourhoods,but the anarchist there practise what they preach and you would probably be expected to share their political beliefs,and maybe fight for them...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads