Photos show us yer patch pants

crow

For lack of a better term, I call them patch pants. This is my fourth pair so they're not all broke in yet.
They have a tendency to "disappear"

Be that as it may, I love to see how other people attach the world to themselves!
So show me gets n I'll show you mine :p

Notice I've stitched in a "breezyballs" ventilation system lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170728_192523.jpg
    IMG_20170728_192523.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_20170728_192541.jpg
    IMG_20170728_192541.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 455

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
I've had a few sets... As soon as I can replace my phone and actually take pictures of shit again, I'll post some pics of mine.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST

dannidirt

SomeDumbFluff

BEST THREAD EVER!
I have to get mine from a friends house.
Then will 100% be posting them!

On a side note, I heard there was some Japanese guy buying pants from street kids and reselling them to Japanese kids for very much + profit.
1: good business move
2: those are usually the dirtiest pants money can buy. Surprised anyone but the original patcher/ person who bum sprayed in them a million times would ever want yo put them on.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
On a side note, I heard there was some Japanese guy buying pants from street kids and reselling them to Japanese kids for very much + profit.
1: good business move
2: those are usually the dirtiest pants money can buy. Surprised anyone but the original patcher/ person who bum sprayed in them a million times would ever want yo put them on.

This is an EXCELLENT business idea.

Who's willing to sell me their pants, so I can post 'em on eBay Japan? :D ::greedy::

crow

It's so hard to post but I'm loving this! The pants are broke in. Broke them in on a cross country trip. They needed a lot if work cause my dick was popping out. I'll post pics soon. Not of my dick.

crow

People often offer 200 . It takes a day to make a pair. Hmu. Where these buyers at. I swear I only pissed in em 4 times and there's only two ppls blood on em!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Capitalist pigs = sellers

Buyers = posers

lol

D

Deleted member 20975

Shorts count?
Pair or combat pants i got in coombs, bc about 10 years ago. Pockets and zipper dead and reborn. Will wear till i or they die.
20180208_211259.jpg
20180208_174834.jpg
20180208_211329.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads