Austin to Dallas this weekend

Anyone heading up to North Texas this weekend and coming through Austin? It's my Gma's 80th B-Day on Sunday and I really hope I can make it!! I know I know, a bus ticket is super cheap but I'm hella broke right now and can't really afford one so last-minute. I could definitely pay for lunch and have so gas $ though. I know it's a long shot but ANY help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a million! Love you all!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Aug 4, 2006
Portland, OR
youtube.com
did you make it?

Kikin

Dec 17, 2019
Dallas tx
Anyone heading up to North Texas this weekend and coming through Austin? It's my Gma's 80th B-Day on Sunday and I really hope I can make it!! I know I know, a bus ticket is super cheap but I'm hella broke right now and can't really afford one so last-minute. I could definitely pay for lunch and have so gas $ though. I know it's a long shot but ANY help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a million! Love you all!!!
I’ve been trying to leave Dallas for a while but since Covid nobody wants to pick people up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads