Ziggy Dodger !

ZiggyDodger

Reaction score
I'll introduce myself as Ziggy, calling out from the tree state WA. Haha. (Sorry I'm shit at intros friends.) I'm really interested in learning more about squatting, it's a really interesting alternative life style with intriguing sub-cultures from within. I have a noob question for everyone who's an experienced member of this site. How would I figure out which form of squatting were to best suit me ? I feel like somewhere in the wilderness could be good for me personally, but I'm open to other ideas. Ever since I was 16 I've imagined trying to create a sort of hunter / gatherer communal settlement one day; which would be really cool in my opinion.

Reactions: Kal

Durp

Reaction score
Communes almost always fail. If that is what you are after hit up black bear ranch in nor cal or the hog farm. Its hella easy to squat in wa in parks and shit. There is some dude who lives out on the Olympic peninsula that has been there for over 20 years with out coming out. Its really easy. The key is to keep moving so you dont get fucked with. Build a bunch of hidden camps around amd migrate between them every night. Plant gardens in different places and learn to hunt. If you aren't a quick learner or are a moron death is a high probability. It is a life of solitude mainly. If you like getting laid on a regular basis and keeping a woman around get an rv or trailer or a bus. Vans are too small and you slit eachothers throats after a while. If you like geting piss your pants drunk every night wander around a city grab some card board and news paper and find a bridge to sleep under.

angerisagift

Reaction score
Communes almost always fail. If that is what you are after hit up black bear ranch in nor cal or the hog farm. Its hella easy to squat in wa in parks and shit. There is some dude who lives out on the Olympic peninsula that has been there for over 20 years with out coming out. Its really easy. The key is to keep moving so you dont get fucked with. Build a bunch of hidden camps around amd migrate between them every night. Plant gardens in different places and learn to hunt. If you aren't a quick learner or are a moron death is a high probability. It is a life of solitude mainly. If you like getting laid on a regular basis and keeping a woman around get an rv or trailer or a bus. Vans are too small and you slit eachothers throats after a while. If you like geting piss your pants drunk every night wander around a city grab some card board and news paper and find a bridge to sleep under.
PREACH!!!!!! [HASHTAG]#truth[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads