You're up meet up? (Europe)

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all.
Cardboard here, traveling Europe for the next while. Just got to the mainland from Iceland, Staying in denmark and sweden mostly. will be traveling around a bit, wondering if anyone else is around, and maybe wanting to find eachother.
PM me, or e-mail at kylemfwelch@spaz.org

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
you escaped!
After several arrests, assaulting the police charges, and 2 months of squatting in a community where everyone knows everyone, I made it to the continent!!!
Not sure if I should go back or not though...

stove

Reaction score
I would reccomend anyone/everyone to head to the 6/8/10 hitch-hiking festival if you're anywhere in Europe this summer (that's August 6th, 2010). Location is still being decided, but it's a fun time, and you'll get to meet 'the other side'. As well, as, y'know, the infamous Stove.

beermilkshake

Reaction score
Hey Im in an okupa in Barcleona right now. I think Im heading to South Spain and then to Morroco. After that its Greece maybe via Italy. Let me know yall.

axolotl

Reaction score
i´m camping out in the madrid airport right now...
heading to squats in barcelona and if that doesn´t work, maybe a rural alternative community...

any tips for barcelona, beermilkshake?

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
All i can think of barcelona is watch where you are walking (many street joints, free drugs etc on the ground ) atleast from my experience ...

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
Im in Barcelona currently...
axolotl, I have been here for some months now, your best bet is to check the "info usurpa"
it is a list of all the social center squats where you can find feedings and concerts and such. from there just ask and you shall receive or not....

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
im heading to spain soon and after that berlin to meet up with some kids from london. if you are anywhere near those parts id like to meet up. i have no limit of time.

wartomods

Reaction score
finishing highschool exams in 2 months or so, then i will mostly hang around at summer festivals in spain/portugal.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
any festival suggestions?

Well i'm attending these

rocknabagnie.eu 2010-07-02/04 Free of charge, Lots of Eastern Europe Ska,Punk,Reggea,Metal,HC bands
MIGHTY SOUNDS 2010 - NOVINKY - Ska-punk festival 16. - 18. 7. 2010, Checz Republic 2010-07-16/18 35Eur, SKA-P and lots of other skapunk/ska/reggea bands
ForceAttack-OpenAir: Das Musikfestival in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern an der Ostsee | Dr, Rostock,Germany 2010-07-29/08-01 45eur, Exploited, Bad Co Project(ex-Oxymoron), The Argies, Oi! Polloi etc..

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
boom festival in Portugal should be good...

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
boom festival in Portugal should be good...

Yeah, that festival is a blast, but damn... i'll have like ~400eur for 3months, so its out of my price range...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads