your loose lock-ring displeases the fixie gods

readyg

Reaction score
Ill try to keep this short and sweet. Just got back to my hometown a couple days ago, and been riding bikes around. The other day I noticed my lockring was loose. I figured as long as I didnt put too much force on it pedaling back then everything would be fine until I tightened it. Wrong! Stood up to pedal when riding last night, and the bike locked on me completely. Over the handlebars, landing on my head, and a couple rolls later...somehow the only part of my body that ends up bleeding is my penis. Fun fun fun.

Check your lockrings ladies and gents, and wear your helmets.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I'd suspect the handle bar ends- since you implied it was a cut and not from slamming your kidneys on the ground, though I wouldn't necessarily discount that.

Loaf

Reaction score
that is fucking FTRA man, Ha see told you leaving assville was a bad idea, at least we know it doens't have herps

sprout

Reaction score
I had a friend that decided to make a "fixed" cog by using lock-tite. Let's just say it was a horrid idea.
You have inspired me to stop putting off the replacement of my rear tire that I skidded to death. I am pretty sure a few more wears on that thing will have me splatted on the side of the road, myself.

readyg

Reaction score
ya ya ya and the road bike gods of many speeds and coastings are laughing saying fixies belong on the track. But that sucks you cut your junk man.

hahaha, this is true. though i live in flat florida, ive got an excuse. hah.

at least now if i wanted to be a scumfuck i could tell everyone my name is dickscrape or something like that.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Maybe you need to design a protective cup that you can cycle with! And I think Junkscraper is a better name, sounds crustier.

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
I've had some bad spills off a bike before. Scrapped elbows, knees, and a bad shoulder asphalt burn,...even racked the boys once or twice but never Mr Happy. =)

Makes me cringe just thinking about that.

Hope the healing goes well. Maybe go to the doc for some pain meds to help pass the time.=P If ever there was a case that called for meds, it would be this I say.lol.

Rash L

Reaction score
I'm sorry... but everytime I see the title of this post, I swear it says "loose cock-ring"...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads