you can call me “Tobiko” | Squat the Planet

you can call me “Tobiko”

Tobiko

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Am currently located 20 minutes northeast of sacramento (between roseville and auburn). Am in area here because have a 15 year old here and want to be here for him. He spends a lot of time with his homies so have a lot of opportunity to wander around the area exploring. Am thinking of starting to travel between here and bay area again when able to. Perhaps further at some point.

Want to meet/meet-up with more wanderers/explorers/idlers in the area (sacramento/placer/nevada counties and close-by) to do just that. Been walking from town to town, chillin’ in the shade, jumping in water as much as possible during these hot months.

Let me know if you’re around and can meet up, share food, explore and enjoy!

Tobiko

Reaction score
Whats up Tobiko! Just met you in Elk Grove over at Tims house, we went to the river together - Brodie

Hi Brodie! Hope you are having wonderfully enjoyable experiences! What awesome happenstance to be a fellow sojourner of this space!

Heading down to the water at 28th and B here shortly, may meet up with Tim down there!

Tobiko

Reaction score
Heyyy we're on the wildflower discord together I think lol, welcome. - Sal

Hi Sal! Are you still discording with the Wildflowers? I have been on there more recently.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads