Yo, my name is Charlie, and my bike is gnarley.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
*cue funky drum and bass* I like making swords, and wicked tree forts. I have a Chihuahua, she runs like she plays 'hot lava'. We sit on a couch, and try not to slouch. I've been at home for many many years, many many many many mnay many years. I used to travel, I liked it a lot. But my work is here, so here I shall rot. Sometimes I want to leave, but I remind myself not to, I've got lots to live for, remember it, I got to. I like sports and hills, and snow gives me the chills. But I gear up right, put my belt on tight, romp on the throttle and hold on tight-huh!
*guitar solo* bbbbbWAAAAAAAA-A-AAAAA-A-AAAAAOOOOOOOUUUU, meow meow meow, meow meow meOHOWWWW!!!
My dogs name is Buffy, and she's a little toughy. She's white and scruffy, but not very fuzzy. Buffy Wuffy, was a little puppy, she's lucky she didn't go to a yuppy. She rides on my dirtbike, she stays real cozy, and when she hops out, she loves to have a mozy. I take her to the bar, and she hides in my coat, when she pops her head out, ladies scream like "AGGGGHHHHH!!!" end quote. They ask if they can take her, talk about the life that they would make her, but I refuse, she has the life that I choose. She's not autonomous, I make her monotonous. But she has the freedom that I have, and I have plenty. Plenty's what I have, like a gift of gab, like I show you, in this little rap. BRAAAAP!

(Wow! I haven't had an improv like that in years!)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey and welcome ... again :) A rhyming intro! I bartended for several years - between 3 bars/60 hrs a week - and for several years did double shifts at two bars on the weekends 11 am - getting home at 3 am - lol I slept on Monday. But my little 9 lb dog was at home all by herself for the weekend so many times she would come and spend my first shift with me at the one bar and take her home at 7 pm ( :D she knew all the bars I went too) and she would mostly sleep under the quickdraw cash register table. Most all people didn't know she was there till every once in a while she got up and strolled out to see the people. They all knew Mindy :) And then they would slip her slim jims :(

But anyways - welcome!

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
Thank you! I've been here for a while, but my activity stagnates here from time to time, and I accidentally logged into an old and forgotten account.

Lol! Yeah! Buffy gets so much attention. I'm jealous! That's adorable that you would bring your dog to work. I went the other way, I brought work to buffy. Well, since the snow flew I've been sitting around here thinking "We've got all this extra wood sitting in the wood shed and a shop full of tools, there's gotta be some things I can build, sell, and profit from" and now I've been assorting the various costs for various products. So far I've got Kung Fu practice weapons, hanging wooden dummy for weapons training, meditation benches, and I'm about to start building an elaborately stackable, multi-floor dog house for Buffy and my families pets to enjoy, but I'm still deciding how to design it. Once the doggy studio is done, she'll have a place to stay super cozy while I continue woodworking.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
I don't know what a mozy is but I bet it is cool.

I misspelled it, it's mosey.

mo·sey
informal
verb
verb: mosey; 3rd person present: moseys; past tense: moseyed; past participle: moseyed; gerund or present participle: moseying
  1. 1.
    walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    "we decided to mosey on up to Montgomery"
noun
British
noun: mosey; plural noun: moseys
  1. 1.
    a leisurely walk or drive.

Reactions: Kuchi Kopi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads