Yo! I'm Jacob, and here's my (re)introduction.

jeth

Reaction score
Yo!

Name's Jacob. For reasons I'm still unsure of my close friends call me Jeth.

This is my second StP account; couldn't remember the info for the first and, besides, I never really used it beyond an introduction post. Second time's the charm?

That was last year and, since then, I've moved from NH to CA (with a quick trip to India in between). After all that I''m still itching to hit the road, but looking to save a bit, first. Hopefully 6 more months? We'll see...

If I'm being honest, I've led a fairly privileged life and, as a result, am surely quite naive. That said, I've always been drawn to the sort of lifestyles found on StP, as well as the openness and acceptance practiced by so many in the community.

I'm primarily interested in hopping and hitching. Towards the former's end, I'd love to find someone in Central/Southern California to show me the ropes. I'll buy you a beer (or whatever it is you drink)!

Suppose I should wrap up this drawn-out (re)introduction. A bit more about me. I:
read a lot and write a bit.
enjoy photographing people.
like to run and am learning to rock climb.
can sing but don't play any instruments.

Looking forward to talking with and learning from you all!

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if you would like to pm me your previous account's user name i can merge the two if you like.

WanderingBear

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yo!

Name's Jacob. For reasons I'm still unsure of my close friends call me Jeth.

This is my second StP account; couldn't remember the info for the first and, besides, I never really used it beyond an introduction post. Second time's the charm?

That was last year and, since then, I've moved from NH to CA (with a quick trip to India in between). After all that I''m still itching to hit the road, but looking to save a bit, first. Hopefully 6 more months? We'll see...

If I'm being honest, I've led a fairly privileged life and, as a result, am surely quite naive. That said, I've always been drawn to the sort of lifestyles found on StP, as well as the openness and acceptance practiced by so many in the community.

I'm primarily interested in hopping and hitching. Towards the former's end, I'd love to find someone in Central/Southern California to show me the ropes. I'll buy you a beer (or whatever it is you drink)!

Suppose I should wrap up this drawn-out (re)introduction. A bit more about me. I:
read a lot and write a bit.
enjoy photographing people.
like to run and am learning to rock climb.
can sing but don't play any instruments.

Looking forward to talking with and learning from you all!
Hi, welcome back (although Im pretty new here so maybe Im not qualified to welcome you LOL). Was curious what you write? I write horror suspense, sci fi, fantasy, and historical fiction. And the occassional poem. Sorry but I know nothing about train hopping, Im a rubber tramp myself.

jeth

Reaction score
Hi, welcome back (although Im pretty new here so maybe Im not qualified to welcome you LOL). Was curious what you write? I write horror suspense, sci fi, fantasy, and historical fiction. And the occassional poem. Sorry but I know nothing about train hopping, Im a rubber tramp myself.
Thanks! Poetry, mostly. Do you post your work anywhere?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads