Yellow.

Current Location
Seaside, Oregon
Ummm, hey?

I figured I should put something out there even though I'm not currently moving. I just got back off the road after another time out and thought this forum might keep me sane for awhile. It's crazy how stuff is different when you've come back. Everything moves so slow here, even the people...

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a bus since I'm living out on a piece of property and I've got the time to kill between boring factory jobs, but that's new territory for me. Glad to meet you all, either way.

Current Location
Seaside, Oregon
Mostly down the length of interstate 95 and then some time in Texas, before I realized it wasn't for me there. I was thinking 31 feet, so I've got some room for bunks and a woodstove

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Welcome aboard! We have lots of info here and hope it keeps you occupied and sane enough till your next journey :)

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
yeah stp is keeping me sane while i study for some things i need for the job i want... i also had a school bus so if you want any advice on that just let me know. i've posted about it a lot already, so you could probably do a search for 'bus' under my user name and come up with a lot.

Current Location
Seaside, Oregon
Welcome aboard! We have lots of info here and hope it keeps you occupied and sane enough till your next journey :)
Yellow...the best substitute for hello. :)

I'm not the only one. lol ::lurking::

welcome to stp.::drinkingbuddy::

that is not necessarily a bad thing... a day is like a thousand years for ODIN
Welcome to STP! Safe travels....
yeah stp is keeping me sane while i study for some things i need for the job i want... i also had a school bus so if you want any advice on that just let me know. i've posted about it a lot already, so you could probably do a search for 'bus' under my user name and come up with a lot.
Keeping me sane while im literally trapped in the house.
Thanks everyone! :cool: