Reaction score
::drinkingbuddy::::joyful:: comments are kinda funny

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that wasn't too bad really. i mean, i don't think we should be promoting drinking listerine, but whatever, to each their own :p

xRENx

Reaction score
i liked it for the beatles knock off but the first time i heard it i was drinking in the park with a bunch of kids in missoula and a few of them started to sing this song. then it turned into and every night thing when we were drunk walking around and it got really annoying but anyways i found the song and wanted to share it with you folks because its still kinda funny. but by this time next year it'll probably be the same as wagon wheel or trains and anarchy ::facepalm::

there are more songs by these guys on youtube too

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it'll probably be the same as wagon wheel or trains and anarchy

haha oh god. it's so bad that i've seen spraypainted in squats/punk houses "no wagon wheel!"

Reactions: xRENx

Kal

Reaction score
When I first read the title to the song my first thought don't tell me they're rinsing their mouths out with piss.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This makes me happy. :)

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
Haven't used mouthwash in a while. Isn't it kinda nasty to be drinkin'? I'll stick to rum if I wanna get a little tipsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidbob

kidbob

Reaction score
haha oh god. it's so bad that i've seen spraypainted in squats/punk houses "no wagon wheel!"

Whats the deal with wagonwheel ?
i dont get the refrence... :(
im always late on the inside jokes

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
a really popular traveling song that went mainstream a few years ago:

kinda used to be an awesome song that just the punks knew about but now there's country covers that sound like shit and everyone plays it when busking way too much, so we're all fucking sick of it. if i have to hear it one more time i think i'll puke. it was hard enough hearing the first few notes while i copied the youtube url...

• Haha
Reactions: xRENx

kidbob

Reaction score
a really popular traveling song that went mainstream a few years ago

kinda used to be an awesome song that just the punks knew about but now there's country covers that sound like shit and everyone plays it when busking way too much, so we're all fucking sick of it. if i have to hear it one more time i think i'll puke. it was hard enough hearing the first few notes while i copied the youtube url...

Thats actually the exact song i was thinking of..... :(

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh god. ::hungover::
I ran into a homebum in Laguna Beach, CA who did exactly this. Older guy who spanged by offering to show people his "Old-school freestyle B-Boy dance moves"... I forget his name. Pretty chill dude, but there's gotta be something in that shit that fucks with your brain in the long-term; he was definitely more than just a little bit spacey... ::drinkingbuddy:: ::confused:: < Him.

kidbob

Reaction score
Oh god. ::hungover::
I ran into a homebum in Laguna Beach, CA who did exactly this. Older guy who spanged by offering to show people his "Old-school freestyle B-Boy dance moves"... I forget his name. Pretty chill dude, but there's gotta be something in that shit that fucks with your brain in the long-term; he was definitely more than just a little bit spacey... ::drinkingbuddy:: ::confused:: < Him.
I was in b-ham and this home bum was drinkin the green handsanitzer u can find in most bathrooms.he said differant kinds had differant "fruity" flavors

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
And on the subject of wagon wheel you can hear everyone in city market here in savannah get sorely pissed when a shitty cover band starts up with wagon wheel. And some bands say "were not playing wagon wheel or free bird unless you drop us a 20"

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads