ya'll have any hiking trails to recommend | Squat the Planet

ya'll have any hiking trails to recommend

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
The west Coast trail on Vancouver Island is amazing. The Pacific crest trail is great, from Canada to Mexico. I have done both, but the pacific crest only half way through washington state, back into Canada

db3kfan

Reaction score
The west Coast trail on Vancouver Island is amazing. The Pacific crest trail is great, from Canada to Mexico. I have done both, but the pacific crest only half way through washington state, back into Canada

sweet man. i'm thinkin about doing some or all of the john muir portion this summer.

ray beez

Reaction score
weelll all i know are the ones here in va. if your passing through, check them out....old rag trail is the most popular here, but we have a pretty cool trail called white oak canyon that is a trail following up this waterfall and when you make it to the top you get to jump down into the pool below it...its neat, but thats just my two cents :)

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
sweet man. i'm thinkin about doing some or all of the john muir portion this summer.

Def the john muir, alot to see. or any in Yosemite or near there. good luck watch out for coyotes

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads