a garbage pail kid intro

Reaction score
Wellll......
Springtime is just around the bend here in LA, TX . .. . Drier here then half places i've been in my life, but its certainly overcast if not raining at the moment in Austin . . . someone out here called the place LA texass due to the fact its probably right on par with some of the leanings politically from that area, and hell, i've only seen the city of angeles in youtube videos, this place certainly has a shitload of encampments in any given chunk of the city....
Just depressed as hell literally . . . the soggy weather starts moving in and crap... i already feel like shit and the sky wanna fall out ... going to find some corner to curl up into and cry my guts .... lol
I have been traveling for a number and have previous accounts on this thing. Just feeling depressed wanted to say hi to all the fellow travelers out there, i can't seem to ever get away from it... i'm a nut-case of rambler, but shit happens, at least once a day, if not two or three trips to drop off a load within that given time frame.... . . .
Just a garbage-pail kid
BTW Senor Derrick i'm trying to look up the other accounts i had at one point put up, my bad sir, hope your willing to work with me on that issue.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Shaggy Rogers

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey there, welcome back! PM me with your former account name and we'll get you fixed up.

i changed your title to be a bit more descriptive.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads