:-X New fucking song!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
y'alls are the shit!

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know if the sliding door was meant as some sort of percussion or what, but for future reference:
1. They all have a little switch at the top somewhere, usually at the far edge (where the door stops sliding), which will turn the motors off.
2. They can also (when open, easiest when they are off) be pushed open like a regular door. it might take a little force, but its not gonna break.

The Cack

Reaction score
I dont know if the sliding door was meant as some sort of percussion or what, but for future reference:
1. They all have a little switch at the top somewhere, usually at the far edge (where the door stops sliding), which will turn the motors off.
2. They can also (when open, easiest when they are off) be pushed open like a regular door. it might take a little force, but its not gonna break.

In retrospect the door seems to work as a shitty wah-wah pedal/filter. We got booted, but apparently only because we were filming. Something about the advertisers. Other than that, we were allowed to play a bunch of takes (the yogurt section didn't make the cut, nor competing with the Salvation Army ringer...)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads