WTH is wrong with youtube lately?? | Squat the Planet

WTH is wrong with youtube lately??

daydreamer

Reaction score
For like 2 weeks now I've been having trouble with youtube. Either I get an error message, or if the video actually plays I don't have sound. Maybe 1 in 100 videos plays correctly. At first I thought I had a virus, but then I found out other people are experiencing it too. But other than the (numerous) comments at isitdownrightnow.com I can't find ANYTHING online about it. You'd think it'd be in the news if that many people were having trouble?! WTH the hell is going on? I feel like I've been banned from youtube, lol.

Anybody have a clue or advice?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I had a problem a while ago on my work computer - stupid things wouldn't play at all in Firefox - they worked fine in Chrome and IE. I reloaded FF several times, even deleting the program and reloading, cleaned out cookies, ran malware and other things to that nature. nuthin. So I ditched FF. Have no idea what went on there.

daydreamer

Reaction score
I had a problem a while ago on my work computer - stupid things wouldn't play at all in Firefox - they worked fine in Chrome and IE. I reloaded FF several times, even deleting the program and reloading, cleaned out cookies, ran malware and other things to that nature. nuthin. So I ditched FF. Have no idea what went on there.

I haven't tried in FF but it doesn't work in Chrome for me. Grrrr...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads