wtf?!

intoxnito

Reaction score
tapatalk signs me in on auto,but in browser its incorrect pword,so i forgot.NOT fucking really!new pword sent 2 me &hey,u fuckin kno it!,its not the one ither..it humors me that on a site for my kind,im still a transient,are my powers of invisibility really that good?im being fucked with by a fucking jedi whose force is strong,fuckin ewoks or something fuckt up...i was irate when i started writing this,now i think its hilarious in a sliver under the skin for months kinda way

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
yeah.. i know about those slivers...

"ha ha ha.. how can something so fucking small hurt for so fucking long in a sometimes merely annoying / sometimes mildly excruciating sort of way...?"

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - did you try this? It's our procedure here if you forgot your password or need to change it? Rather see that so you can participate here :) If you have any more problems after trying this - let us know.

https://squattheplanet.com/help/account/

intoxnito

Reaction score
i did all that,thanx tho...i didnt 4get password,when i try signing in with browser instead of tapatalk it keeps sayin incorrect password or i dont exist,so for fun i had tried the reset option&the password sent does the same thing...its trivial i guess&tapatalk lets me on here so eff it,its all good.thanx

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i have no idea how to help you. maybe if you could take some screen shots.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads