WTF is wrong with this stick'n'poke tattoo?

roadbike

Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone may be able to troubleshoot something that's happening with a tattoo I just started giving this kid today. I've done them fucking hundreds of times before with no problem... and I've never seen something like this? I tried taking a photo, but the quality's shitty, so you may not be able to see the problem. But the ink seems to have moved under her skin almost in a swirl pattern between the legs on it, so I stopped doing it 'cause I don't want to fuck it up even more. Any advice would be really appreciated.

The only thing that's different with this tattoo than any of the others I've done before is that my friend suggested I use a syringe instead of the usual sewing needle set up I've always done before.... I'm wondering if maybe I went too deep and it got into her actual vein or some shit. It's really fucking strange. It's the black bit that looks fucked up between the legs on the DRI dude.
IMG0035.jpg

M

Mouse

yep, blow out. I don't think a hollow (syringe) needle is a good idea at all, it'll open up the skin too much and/or go too deep. Stick with what is proven to work... normal needles.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads