writing a modern day anarchist manifesto | Squat the Planet

writing a modern day anarchist manifesto

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i hate to be a total jerk, but the fact that your entire post consists of 'got any tips?', basically says to me that you're never going to do this. you have no clear definition of what you want to do or how you're going to do it, so the chances of you following through are almost nil.

if you disagree, put some more effort into your posts.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Heres a tip.. Anarchist manifesto? Hate EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!! Cultivate your hate, then express it! Works for me!
Ah, I wouldn't go that far, I consider myself an Anarchist and that's not what it's about.

Dameon

Reaction score
You know what the world doesn't need? More ridiculous manifestos. What in the world is the point in writing your manifesto? It'll just be lost in the million other manifestos written by people that think manifestos do something or have a point.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

dacraww

Reaction score
I'm mostly looking for those odd tidbits of knowledge locked away in people's brains. And you all are right, it will probably not get read by many.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads