Wren Hollow Outreach for Misfit Travelers!

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Hi, ya'll!

I've restarted my free outreach for misfits, vagabonds and gypsies, providing clothes, shoes, blankets, ugly dolls for children (my own personal creations) pillows and toiletries.

I also offer free meditation, online.

Need shampoo? Soap? Toothpaste? Got chapped lips?

The toothpaste and chapstick (as well as other hygenic items will always be new and unopened) and the shampoo might be half full bottles, or small bottles, because everything else will be recycled.

I'm kind of out of the way (most people bypass where I live and head right to Tampa) but will travel as far as Homosassa, to meet travelers making their way through Florida.

Spread the word! Share the prosperity!

Applelatchun

Reaction score
Hey Sock Monkey, nice to meet ya! I googled Wren Hollow and first page saw lots of results for an elementary school in ... Missouri, I think. Anyhow, what you have going sounds interesting. I travel through Florida sometimes and was actually thinking about Marianni / Panama City since I haven't been through there in ages. Last time I was in Tampa, it took me roughly 9 hours to finally catch a ride (trucker.) Wanted to reply out of nostalgia ... thinking about the times my dad spoke of Homosassa. We were never close as I grew up, but later and life started seeing each other more often, via drinking together. He died several years back, and I remember he often brought up Homosassa (but never really went into detail) about his longing to go back and stay in his camper. From what I gathered while virtually shit-faced, he really liked the place. I have thought of maybe paying homage to him by checking the area out sometime. Maybe we'll run into each other. Cheers!

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Hi and thanks!

An elementary in Missouri? Serendipity I guess...Both of my parents were from Missouri.

Weird!

Anyway...Wren Hollow is actually just one of the many sub branches of my brand The Bohemian Celt.

So...While you won't find anything pertaining to me or what I do under Wren Hollow...If you Google The Bohemian Celt or Andy Van Scoyoc, you'll probably come up with my Twitter and Instagram profiles and possibly even my Internet show.

Homosassa is a nice place. Very rural, small...

I can't blame your dad for wanting to go back.

Safe travels!

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads