Question would you be interested in buying these as stickers or patches? (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in buying any of these?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Hey folks, I'm looking to make some more stickers and patches to sell in our Etsy store. I have a ton of designs that were made by the amazing @awkwardshelby and here are some of my favorite designs of the bunch:

stp_clean_kids_die_artwork-jpg.50908_would you be interested in buying these as stickers or patches?_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:16 PM

stp_anchor_artwork_original-jpg.50907_would you be interested in buying these as stickers or patches?_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:16 PM

stp_honor_student_artwork_original-jpg.50906_would you be interested in buying these as stickers or patches?_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:16 PM

so yeah, since im on a limited budget, I'm trying to decide which of these I should make first? so if you could vote in the poll above, I'd sure appreciate it. let me know which you think are the best designs and whether you'd prefer them as stickers or patches (or both). you can vote on as many items at the same time as you want and you can change your vote anytime.

thanks for the help!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho.
I think the top one needs mountians or a land mass in it somplace. Possibly in the horizon as if your coming in to shore.... I'm digging the honor student theme but I wasent and I dont think most of us here were or are honor students. Idk I may be wrong.... I'm thinking go more along the lines of " my kid beat up your honor student" or plain "Hoka-Hey!" ("Its a great day to die" ) or use the definition of wonder out of websters.... anything but my honor student bc honestly I'm not even old enough to have an honor student either. Just saying

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
I'm too old to be current with what's hot and what's not. However, from a design standpoint, I gravitate more towards symbols as they're somewhat universal - not requiring fluency in a particular language. @awkwardshelby is very talented - I enjoy just viewing the artwork

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I think the top one needs mountians or a land mass in it somplace. Possibly in the horizon as if your coming in to shore.... I'm digging the honor student theme but I wasent and I dont think most of us here were or are honor students. Idk I may be wrong.... I'm thinking go more along the lines of " my kid beat up your honor student" or plain "Hoka-Hey!" ("Its a great day to die" ) or use the definition of wonder out of websters.... anything but my honor student bc honestly I'm not even old enough to have an honor student either. Just saying
It's clearly a joke, you don't need to have an honor student to get one.

dumpsternavel

Wayfarer
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Website
m.soundcloud.com
I think the "clean kids get sick and die!"
Would be better with more punctuation, or something.
Like telling the "clean kids" to get sick, and die.
Eg. "Clean Kids: get sick, and die!!"
Or something like that..
Or just telling clean kids to fuck off.
Ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $110.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Bey
You know...you're gone for a bit, you have some adventures, you come back, and StP is on fucking fire!...Jesus, people, y'all sank the Jamboree?
And our breathe will carry us forward when we don't have the strength to carry ourselves
Might head out again soon. Really missing the road. Currently in the Knoxville area
dumpsternavel wrote on AAAutin's profile.
Your cover photo is glory
We are moving the jamboree to New Orleans this year due to some personal disagreements between myself and the lead organizer of the slab city library. Details can be found on the Jambo information thread.
Fever in the funk house now
Fever in the funkhouse now
nearly got arrested this morning for graffiti crime! I wrote"nice toilet, five stars will shit here again" and this fucking KID who looked like a fucking boy scout wanted to arrest me !?!?!?!?!?!? did I get that drunk I woke up in north korea this morning ?
I regret to announce that I will no longer be associating myself with squat the planet due to a very deep and nuanced personal disagreement and subsequent disrespect. If you would like to get the full story, feel free to contact me directly. I will still be hosting this year's annual party as i have for the past four years.