Finally made it | Squat the Planet

Finally made it

Evie217

Reaction score
Hey all! Evie, 23, from Texas. Currently in Raleigh, NC. Made it in about 4am today. Never in different states too long unless im home in Texas area. Gona wait winter out here in NC then possibly head to Philly for a bit. I have never been.. maybe plans will change by then. Does anyone know what kind of fun I can get into here in Raleigh area or surrounding? Ya know, must-sees-anything really. Very open minded to ideas.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Raleigh should have a great music scene,along with art !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Also,Richmond is up the road from ya,but much colder,weather wise !

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cool,there's lots going on up here,we are a bicycle town,great music scene,and of course the art world has always been killer !

Doc Road

Reaction score
Hey all! Evie, 23, from Texas. Currently in Raleigh, NC. Made it in about 4am today. Never in different states too long unless im home in Texas area. Gona wait winter out here in NC then possibly head to Philly for a bit. I have never been.. maybe plans will change by then. Does anyone know what kind of fun I can get into here in Raleigh area or surrounding? Ya know, must-sees-anything really. Very open minded to ideas.
I spent most of my life in SA,Tx,it sucked,mostly. Welcome to the gathering of urbun pirat's and stoned conspiricy theorist.

Doc Road

Reaction score
In Satintonio,peeping it up wit some boyz,down town bike rides with the dawgs is kool.

Doc Road

Reaction score
yeah,if it wernt for downtown i would say SA compleatly sucks. Its a suburban hell hole mostly.

Doc Road

Reaction score
thats wusup. yeah, its still home down hear,feel safe with fam and friends,ya know. But man,are people dumb as hell,too.

VitaminDe

Reaction score
That's part of the reason I'm here, on this part of the cyber world. Still trying to figure all that out. I've had some ideas but want to see what and who else is out there. Who knows, I might just start walking or something.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads