Workshop: Various Types of DIY Gallon Jug Handles (1 Viewer)

croc

Wise Sage
Hey yall,
I'm gonna be hosting a workshop about different ways to make handles n other carrying devices for gallon jugs. Some examples being woven rope/cord or duct tape handles. This is geared toward people riding trains or hitchhiking. I imagine it'll be mostly useful for newer travelers.

Bringing ur own ropes, cords, duct tape, jugs is encouraged but I'll try to get supplies in advance and will post an update if I have enough for everyone a few days in advance.

C: can't wait to hang with yall!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
Hey yall,
I'm gonna be hosting a workshop about different ways to make handles n other carrying devices for gallon jugs. Some examples being woven rope/cord or duct tape handles. This is geared toward people riding trains or hitchhiking. I imagine it'll be mostly useful for newer travelers.

Bringing ur own ropes, cords, duct tape, jugs is encouraged but I'll try to get supplies in advance and will post an update if I have enough for everyone a few days in advance.

C: can't wait to hang with yall!
Make a bunch to sell? With StP artwork?

OP
croc

croc

Wise Sage
Make a bunch to sell? With StP artwork?
In the words of my dear friend @Jerrell "I'm not a capitalist"

If another traveler who doesn't have faith in their crafting abilities likes the woven handle or something (the others are very easy), we can trade something for one or I'll just make them one if they have nothing to trade.

If someone has money burning a hole in their pocket n really wants to buy one, I could be swayed into accepting cash but the whole point of this is DIY so it'd be way cooler if we all just made our own or ones to trade/gift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
FreedomFighters