Sock Monkey Queen
Threads
Current Location
Port Richey Florida
Website
www.thebohemiancelt.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey, everybody...I have a question and I'm not sure if there is an index listing or if the info is just spread out all over the site, maybe???

Feel free to delete or move this post if it violates any rules.

But...

Has anyone ever uploaded sources for work on the road, such as organic and regular farms, cattle ranches etc?

I know that driving or hitching around to find work may not fill an empty belly or gas tank (if you're rubber tramping) soon enough to make a difference, so is there or has there been uploaded, a one stop shop (per se) of farms, ranches, carnivals, etc that can always use help?

If that info is here and I didn't see it, can ya help a gal, out?

Thanks!

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
not really a one stop shop... we have sticky threads in each section, but what i'm working on is making a link in the navigation bar much like the photos one we have now, but for all the threads that are tagged with the 'resources' tab like this one. i'll have it up in a week or so.

in the meantime, folks will just have to post any resources they know about as a thread, and remember to use the resources tab. it's my job to make sure they're easier to find.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
specifically for your question though, i'd look in the making a living section

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Moved to "announcements and feedback".

'Cuz this is a great place for mighty fine ideas:)