Banned Withoutatrace banned for being a homo/trans-phobic, racist, misogynist piece of shit (1 Viewer)

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Withoutatrace,

Matt Derrick has issued you a warning for your message (We’re broke up now) as it contains a form of hate speech. This is a violation of our website rules. At the moderator's discretion, your message may have been altered, closed to further replies, or removed from the message board entirely.

We will not tolerate hate speech in any form. This includes but is not limited to:
  • Racist slang terms
  • Hateful comments based on skin color or background
  • Religious bashing or intolerance
  • Gay bashing (includes using the term 'gay' to describe something negative)
  • Sexist or misogynistic material
  • Victim blaming
  • Faith-based prejudicial statements
  • Derogatory remarks
  • Poor taste jokes about these topics
Remember, these boards are open to all walks of life and with that comes the need to respect them all. So please, leave your hate at the door.

On a side note, we are not interested in censoring a negative slur if it's used in the context of a civil discussion. For example, we all know the difference between using the word 'nigger' in a discussion, and using it as hate speech towards someone. The latter will not be tolerated.

You have received a warning for this violation of the rules. If you receive three warnings in a 90 day period you will be banned permanently. Please see our website rules page for more information on our 'three strikes' policy:

Website Rules - https://squattheplanet.com/help/rules/

We ask that you take the time to review our websites rules using the link above so you may avoid receiving additional warnings in the future.

If you would like to contest this decision, please respond to this message, or email one of our administrators via the contact form of our website.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Withoutatrace

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Just ban me now, because maybe I have caused climate change as well.
I am not tolerating cross dressers who corrupt heterosexual women.
The man's a pervert nothing less and I am saying it like it is.
Ban me now. I am sick of having to watch what I say to please ethnics, gays, women, and sexual perverts, and am tired of the politically correct police, you, who haven't got the guts to stand up for what is right and true!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
First off, I fucking love the title of this thread. Secondly, holy....FUCK! St. Augustine Vagrant Watch Group, much?!

The trolls are finding StP, and it's pissing me off. Good on ya, Matt, for dealing with this bullshit!

zielum

Pilgrim
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the state of my "corruption" from hetero female to gay male.

We all know why this guy's in the wrong but I think it deserves to be emphasized that sexuality and identity have nothing to do with each other in the sense that most transphobic/gender-nonconforming-phobic people see it.

Nearly everyone who knows I'm trans has assumed I'm into females (I've never been with one in my life, very much into traditional masculinity and the D). Every person I've seen who's against crossdressers assumes it has to do with sexuality (and that it's automatically a perversion).

I don't fully understand it but I get the sense it has something to do with the narrowing of the potential dating/reproductive partner pool.

News flash: We as people don't exist for you to date or mate. We wouldn't anyways because what's deeper than physical attraction is mutual connection. And there's little more unattractive than hating an entire group of people simply because you can't fuck them anymore, or because they could be confused for someone you'd want to fuck. We're not here for you; we never were and never will be. You're not actually losing out with anything that wasn't yours to begin with.

beyondthepaleogender

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Trains is hard job, as I would know ;). Fuck guys like this (or, really don't, preferably) and anyone who feel the same way. Def would join the trans militia :3

Website
www.youtube.com
I respect everybody, I don't care what your preference is, political beliefs, race, religion, we're all here for one thing: travel and adventure, and share our travel experiences along ideas!

You are all welcomed at my home. Hate doesn't solve problems.

I hope to meet a lot of you and sit around a bonfire and have a couple of drinks, share travel stories and have some good laughs!

Thanks Matt for banning these people! No place for them here!

Special note to Matt: Just finished chapter two on my fictional book: The Adventures of Crazy Hobo Johnny and His Merry Band of Misfit Travelers!

Last edited:
D

deleted24783

I deleted myself
I'm glad I could be the sacrificial lamb that exposed and ultimately got this jerk removed

A similar thing happened with an ill-tempered coke head in the renaissance faire guild I was working with around this time last year, except it required me getting tackled and punched in the face repeatedly by said cokehead

...cosmic...I guess I should list my occupation as "full time whistle blower"

**proceeds to take a deep elegant bow**
🤡😘

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the record people he wasn't a troll or a member of the St. Augustine group. He was actually one of the oldest members of the site. Chasing Boogeymen will get you no where. Sucks he decided this was the way he wanted to go out.

D

deleted24783

I deleted myself
Just the record people he wasn't a troll or a member of the St. Augustine group. He was actually one of the oldest members of the site. Chasing Boogeymen will get you no where. Sucks he decided this was the way he wanted to go out.
His handle seemed familiar from when I was looking at this site a couple years ago, but his comment was most unwelcome.

I don't know anything about a St. Augustine group - all I know is that I have been invited to an interview with a company I have wanted to work for since I was a child, and I have to cover about 1000 miles in 2 days to be there!

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
honestly that just made it even more disappointing to me. i realize that people have their own politics that might not always line up with ours here on StP, and I have plenty of friends i disagree with politically, but if your views are as extreme as what @Withoutatrace posted it's frankly kind of a miracle he lasted as long as he did.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
I respect everybody, I don't care what your preference is, political beliefs, race, religion, we're all here for one thing: travel and adventure, and share our travel experiences along ideas!

You are all welcomed at my home. Hate doesn't solve problems.

I hope to meet a lot of you and sit around a bonfire and have a couple of drinks, share travel stories and have some good laughs!

Thanks Matt for banning these people! No place for them here!

Special note to Matt: Just finished chapter two on my fictional book: The Adventures of Crazy Hobo Johnny and His Merry Band of Misfit Travelers!
As I often say... Respect is a two way street.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
I'm dumbfounded that there are people in the world who still think like that. I never would have guessed withoutatrace was such a raging bigot. I really enjoyed some of his stories and input but that's just straight up inexcusable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.