With Love, Greetings!

DigBaby

Reaction score
Hello kind people, you can call me Dig or Digger because my actual name isn't Dan or Dean or Dave but that's what people hear when I say it, so when asked I just smile big and say "Dig, Baby!"

I should have started wandering 20 years ago. With a shattered heart and disintegrating mind I took off out of Missouriowa a few months ago in a van with wandering punk troubadour and StP member, and together with my mandolin Melissa we've had little trouble accruing gas money. I'm still broken, but the sun's gonna shine in my backdoor one of these days!

Along the way we've met some truly beautiful amazing generous people through this site!

We're currently chilling along the South Bay but will soon be heading east back to Austin (of course). I hope to get out to VA next year to see my son. My ultimate plan is to acquire my own van and make the entirety of I-35 my homebase, although there is no certainty of what the future holds!

I'm super friendly and deeply spiritual though I don't openly profess it, so bless all ya'll on your journeys!

DigBaby

Reaction score
El
Ahoy & welcome! Southbay whereabouts? I'm from them parts. You gotta be digging the weather - now that it's no longer hailing bullets nor raining hell-fire...

El Segundo, and yes, I just spent my first Thanksgiving outside of Missouriowasota and the weather is quite *agreeable*! The air has cleared but during the Woolsey fire I could feel the nastiness in my throat and on my skin, even here by the beach.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads