Wisconsin (cow punk, haha)

Dylan Hanson

Reaction score
Whats up people? Ive been using this thread for interesting reads and info for a while now but havent really posted anything, hence the lurker status (funny, i get called that in real life by a guy at work). Well im Dylan. Im hoping i get to hit up planet earth in my own way come next fall. In the meantime im hibernating indoors, smoking weed, and being dishwasher at a restaurant. Im working on some projects tho to stay busy. A website for one, it will have bi weekly radio shows mostly good punk and some metal. Im also ordering anarcho and crust zines in bulk. Like profane existence, a zine out of Minneapolis.. if anyone wants one hit me up with your address.

Dylan Hanson

Reaction score
Monroe dude. Pretty close to where your at actually. Add me on facebook. Dylan Hanson. or text me. 715-296-8873. I moved here from on lake superior in September, i dont like this town much. I could use anyone new to hang out with. Waitin to go back up north when spring rolls around.

scatalyst

Reaction score
profane existence is good shit, im posted up here in minneapolis atm, read it all the time. thats also the name of the best coop record store in the cities.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads