Girl Struck by Lightning While Masturbating

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
DAFUCK I just read..and this site is not a joke???

http://stopmasturbationnow.org/weat...k-by-lightning-when-masturbating/#prettyPhoto

17 Year Old Girl Struck by Lightning While Masturbating
Posted on July 17, 2014 by augustweisz in Weather // 796 Comments

wUhRMfp-620x264.jpg
jen.jpg
Unrelated Photo?

(Stop Masturbation Now)— There is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a teenage girl touching herself. Well… nature agrees too. Jennifer Connery of Hoagland Nebraska was struck by lightning this past Tuesday while masturbating outside behind a tree. “We don’t let our kids masturbate in the home for this very reason so I guess she had to sneak out side” embarrassed father Winston Connery was quoted as saying when contacted.

According to medical experts the moisture between her genitals and her fingertips served as a conductor and caused a lot of damage to nerve endings there is a good chance she will not regain feeling in either. “She is lucky to have only been using two fingers at the time, it could have been much worse” Carol Rogers, pediatric nurse responded. “Right now I think she is just embarrassed that she had to learn a lesson the hard way”

Masturbation is a most deadly sin and children need to be protected from the temptation.

K

Kim Chee

There's a lot of lightning in this area at times. If a girl (especially underage) were struck dead by lightning while pleasuring herself I doubt you'd be reading about it.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
OMG - did you look through the rest of that website??? ::joyful::::joyful::::joyful::

Devil's Doorbell????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

master.jpg

master1.jpg

LOL some of their names from the "prayer leaderboard"

Christina rubright
Paul Boner
I'lltouchit
Splooshing the noodle
Gordon groan

Webisite is gold! LOL

Last edited:

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
How did you find it?:D

I cant take credit for this one. Got in last night and a buddy sent it too me. However I did stumble across a no masturbation sub Reddit last year which has some pretty good reads. Its a support group for dudes who need to stop jerkin it. I read one where this dude jerked so much he cried sometimes WHILE he fucking went at it..still laughing at him a year later.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
hehe I know. School is not in session for the Summer and it's just us staff here now - so no students and only two of us in offices - soooo quiet - and I'm sitting here laughing out loud. Lunatic. hehe

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: wizehop

todd

Reaction score
i wonder if it was Zeus sending a lightning bolt down? talk about shock and awe...

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads