For Sale Winter prep (NY)

Threads
Current Location
Olean, NY
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey y'all, every year I collect item donations to help outfit folks for winter. Usually the easiest thing for me to get is winter coats, sleeping bags, and tarps, but I can also sometimes get boots/packs/electric heaters/hand warmers/mittens/portable stoves.

If anyone will be passing through western NY (Olean, NY area) or a little north of the city (Brewster, NY area) and is in need of gear please feel to message me what you're looking for and when you'll be passing through. May also be able to get stuff to the Syracuse area.

If you have what you need already or have the ability to get it easily, please leave these freebies to those who need them. A lot of the stuff goes to homebums locally as many of them seem to be less prepared, and if I run out of donations and someone needs something it ends up coming out of my own pocket and I am far from wealthy.

Last edited:

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Finally got out of Willows. One ride to Williams. Next ride to Willits. Where there's a 'Will', there's a ...Jay?
I entered into the stock market a few days ago. It's basically "dancing money". You gotta see it to believe it.
Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.
12 days before flying out of the states; working through the very last day and milking the job for all i can get! but little time for much else, making a few quality occasions will tie it all together ^_^
Squatting truck stops in a school bus...
oak moth wrote on TrainingHoppers's profile.
yes, research is my middle name....if i'd done more as a young'un i don't think life would have kicked my a** as bad as it did
oak moth wrote on otch0z's profile.
yea - i do try to eat healthy and walk a lot. im kind of obsessed with it actually. gotta keep that pitta in check, depressed and inflamed is not how i want to spend another winter !
Looking to meet traveling buddies. Seeking an adeveture. Let's do this✌

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MCx