Wind and Earth

Menyun

Reaction score
Tornadoes and Earthquakes in OK in the same night. WTF

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
everyone in wichita fireaked out. its funny how in the basement of my friends we didnt feel a thing yet apparantly his homie upstairs did

E

Earth

weather patterns are definatelty becoming more unpredictable - and extreme...
we never used to get tornado warnings out here, now with almost every T-Storm comes a tornado.
and yeah, even had a minor tremor earlier this year too!!

Mother Nature is trying to tell us something.
It's stop fracking, stop drilling, stop cutting down, stop killing, stop destroying our planet.

Can't blame her for getting a little upset.

Menyun

Reaction score
weather patterns are definatelty becoming more unpredictable - and extreme...
we never used to get tornado warnings out here, now with almost every T-Storm comes a tornado.
and yeah, even had a minor tremor earlier this year too!!

Mother Nature is trying to tell us something.
It's stop fracking, stop drilling, stop cutting down, stop killing, stop destroying our planet.

Can't blame her for getting a little upset.

lol yea man I dont know if its some higher power or not but its definately somethin... we never get quakes and our tornadoes are typically the F1's/F2's that you can find a same place to crash and just not worry about cause at most you'll get a lil roof dmg but the last few years have been all wacked out. hell we had like 5 F4's in the same day in May, had a 5.6 quake the other day largest among many and largest in state history. this last winter and the one before had 3-4 of the worst ice storms ive ever seen along with a decent blizzard or 2. and this summer had the most days with 100+ degree weather in like the last 30-40 years. I'm just waiting to see if that meteor thats supposed to come between the earth and the moon today takes a drastic turn and heads for Oklahoma... I wouldn't be surprized really if it did.

R

river dog

wheres my pangea goddamnit, plate tectonics, i like surfing on molten lava. california can go hang out with hawaii...alaska can come too

baconrind

Reaction score
Its like having lice. Cant blame earth for shaving and showering to get rid of us. We do the same. Or atleast some of us do. And some like to have louse battles to the death in beer bottle caps.

Reactions: bryanpaul

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads