Why oggles are annoying

D

Deleted member 24782

I'm actually looking for either of these people. Psycho, on the left, went to prison shortly after this photo was taken. Annie had baby and last I heard she lived in S. Florida..

7734.jpg

Last edited:

Jerrell

Reaction score
Ogles annoy me when directed at my beard. It's like, my eyes are up here dude.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sweet jesus. If you cant even spell 'Oogle' correctly, you need to take a good, hard step back and ask yourself:

"Why am I such an Oggle...?"

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm actually looking for either of these people. Psycho, on the left, went to prison shortly after this photo was taken. Annie had baby and last I heard she lived in S. Florida..

View attachment 53179

Dude. No offense or anything....but is that person jerking off that dog while making out with that guy..? RED ROCKET!

• Haha
Reactions: Jerrell and MFB
D

Deleted member 24782

Dude. No offense or anything....but is that person jerking off that dog while making out with that guy..? RED ROCKET!

No, but they might as well have been. I DARE YOU TO GUESS WHAT TIME THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN!!!??? Heres another angle. Tat on the dogs crotch. I love these guys, and Annie is so beautiful.

7735.jpg

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Looks like....I dunno...8 AM?

And shit. It's a female dog.....DODGEBALL!!

Nvm. I'm a moron, lol.

Naw they look like good people, tho.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think I'm really into the idea of tattooing a dog. That's kind of lousy, like you wouldn't tattoo a newborn baby would you? Seems sort of along the same lines. That dog doesn't have any say in it, kinda fucked up. That's some next level oogle shit. I mean I'm pretty sure they had to physically restrain the dog. My dog is tough as nails but she still yelps when she steps on some pointy shit in the yard, I imagine that dog wasn't too thrilled whilst being tattooed.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the dog tat was an address or phone number or some shit like that.
I suppose that's slightly redeeming, idk. I just use a collar. Maybe my dog thinks I'm an asshole for making her wear a collar though, who knows.

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
I thought the same thing! 😂😂😂
My kinda gal.

• Agree

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads