Howdy from Central PA | Squat the Planet

Howdy from Central PA

OldJD

Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while on this great site and I am impressed by the incredible resources and what seems to be a community of nice people.

I am on a journey, or I should write that I am continuing my life journey. I haven't got it right yet, and probably never will. I do know I am a loving person and want a better world.

I seek others that want the same in my travels.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome!! Glad you are enjoying all what the site has to offer --- do you have plans on traveling soon? where? We all live on all other travels and urban explorations!. Have fun and stay safe!!!

OldJD

Reaction score
Well welcome!! Glad you are enjoying all what the site has to offer --- do you have plans on traveling soon? where? We all live on all other travels and urban explorations!. Have fun and stay safe!!!

I looking to travel in the next couple of weeks. Destination? Well, I am working on that. I'd like to find a fellow traveler(s) for the trip, but willing to go solo like I normally do.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@OldJD - type it just this way - and you will have a pop up of the person you want to have an alert - aim - to your message. :) You can also quote people's messages via to the right of the thread with a "quote" box or just use the reply. Plus the owner of the site has a huge faq above here as to how to use this site (WITH PICTURES) hehe. we love pics. Have fun and enjoy the info here!

Reread - but if you need to PM someone and they have it turned it on - - click on the person's name and you'll see their profile pull up. At the bottom you'll see a send message thing. Click on that and go for it. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads