whos lookin 4 a road dawg? | Squat the Planet

whos lookin 4 a road dawg?

D

Deleted member 20065

im reasy 2 roll out of PA! past few weeks have been chaotic 2 say the very least and have only shown more reason as 2 why im over society completely! have zero strings now holding me back but would really like havin company then all on my own! im ready to hit the pavement n live n be completely free
Where are you looking to go?

6StringLovin

Reaction score
you're from bloom? no shit, im from hazleton. good call getting the fck out of there. I wont be on the road again until spring, but you got a friend in missouri till then. if you get jammed up for any reason or need place to crash or whatever, hmu.

Johny

Reaction score
I'm in Slc heading slightly east for the winter to gear up.
Would love to meet up and travel, already have some plans in the workaround go to Vancouver soon and meet up with some friends, but been on the road since February and would like to have a week or two of peace before I head back out, feel free to pm me

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome! I'm currently stuck in McCall Idaho for the winter.... if you get close don't be shy.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
glad you made it

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
That's punishment ? Ice festival , rich chicks who love to get down ? Bars every corner ? Tell tommy at the yacht bar his beer sucks lol . Go into Forrester and as well
yeah.... its tough..... actually here to sell tie dye and check out the ice fest

P

Popsicle

yeah.... its tough..... actually here to sell tie dye and check out the ice fest

You wanna sell allot of it go talk to the bartender at yacht club . He is tattooed up sleeved up long beard tell him Raven blackbird sent ya . He will allow as long as you pay a little rent if ya dig what I'm getting at ( kick back )

Go a little north of town and visit boulder lake ! Be carful of Forresters bar it's a murder scene for a picture perfect town.

Ice festival is bad ass but go talk to the bartender quick. If you need a good fight you can always pick on the tree cops ! If so whip some for me! Lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads