Whiskey International

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Have you tried the whiskey with the cobra in it yet?

Seen it here man but haven't tried it. Probably should. Although I'm trying to cut back on the drinking as last week I was driving a tuk tuk after a few drinks and long story short some dude on a motor bike hit me as we were turning off the highway. The tuk tuk flipped on the highway with my buddy in the back. I ended up under it but other than a few scrapes we where okay. He shouldn't have been passing on the outside, but again this is Cambodia so traffic laws are just a suggestion.
The cops where there fast and after they pulled the tuk tuk off us I was so waiting to get it. No licence or ownership, its illegal for foreigner to even drive tuk tuks here ext, I though it was going to be an expensive ordeal. Once they saw we were okay they just let it drive off.
Few days later we park in the wrong spot downtown and the cops steal our tuk tuk and we had to spend two days negotiating a bribe to get it back...what a country.

So short story in it self, but a lot of shit happened between the lines.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads