Wherever the wind blows me | Squat the Planet

Wherever the wind blows me

Taylor Williamson

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and have found a lot of resourceful information. Ill start off by saying I'm 20 years old and looking to get out of good ole central Illinois. I am not here to put on the image that i know all about the road or what it entails..My lifestyle already includes bouncing from place to place with limited things..which is always something i have enjoyed. I am just a nature loving gal who longs to travel and make it with the right companion. The things i am interested in are endless...I will do whatever it takes to make ends meet and if they dont...welp there ya have it. Just smoke herb and love to talk to people of any kind!! I have no time for negative energy and others trying to bring me down. If anyone is interested hit a gal up!!! Willing to hit the road with some cool ass kats.

Jay Indy

Reaction score
Nice, I'm looking to go to Colorado. I had a travel buddy but she bailed. I'll probably be passing through Illinois, if you want to join me I'd appreciate the company, if you play a portable instrument we can busk. and I have a friend in colorado with couches. oh and there will be thumbing

Reactions: Taylor Williamson
Reaction score
Hey, 20 here also. I'm probably leaving with a buddy here in a couple of weeks, and I'm from Indiana. I love being outside too, and meeting people and helping people out. I have little experience, but we can definetly hit up some festivals and find lots of cool people to hang with. If I leave by myself I will be hitchhiking most of the way, if I' m with my buddy I'm going to be hopping trains.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads