Where do homeless people hang out in West LA?

Threads
Current Location
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Like specific spots where a group of people chill all day. All I know about is "the cannon"/south side of Palisades Park in Santa Monica, and Safe Place for Youth in Venice. It's kinda lonely and boring seeing the same mofos every day.

Threads
Current Location
Los Angeles
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
People kick it around Hollywood Blvd, Sunset and in the nehiborhoods around Santa Monica (street). I would stay out of the neihborhoods unless you're just passing through because people won't be afraid to tell you to gtfo.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Fuck that feeling you lost your keys
Anyone considered going to Florida for some relief work? The money seems almost too good to pass up.
Day old bread from bakery, stolen rotisserie chicken, garbage-picked BBQ sauce from McD's, and yummy, peppery wild nasturtium! Fancy bum sammy.
In Austin... Starting to think we should have stayed in Dallas a day or 2 longer... At least there was bbq and a couch
Fate is a strange mistress, indeed.
After a sweet week in the slabs, layin' back, watchin the waves, on the beach carlsbad.
Finally got out of Willows. One ride to Williams. Next ride to Willits. Where there's a 'Will', there's a ...Jay?
I entered into the stock market a few days ago. It's basically "dancing money". You gotta see it to believe it.
Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
beyondthepaleogender