Question Where did my post go

Current Location
Vancouver
Sup all.
Great coding to this site. Very tech, all this index features and notifications..!

I posted a thread in the bike touring, was able to edit and even make a comment (to myself haha),
But all of the sudden it's gone :O

It had a small note "waiting for approval"- idk if it's forever or time based but anyway, my beloved topic is gone, and I can't figure out where or why (deleted?)
✌️

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
It had a small note "waiting for approval"- idk if it's forever or time based but anyway, my beloved topic is gone, and I can't figure out where or why (deleted?)
both of your posts are located here:
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/new-bike-tourer-in-town.36470/

your thread was flagged by the anti-spam system due to some key words you used in your post. the system stops scanning your content after 5 posts, so you probably won't have this happen to any of your future content.

Current Location
Vancouver

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

When you're going on another trip but for whatever reason you're not leaving for like a month, how do you pass the time while waiting?
Email notifications will be offline today while I move us over to a new email system.
Vac
Home for the winter, wageslaving, and already miserable.
Watched the whole lunar eclipse through binoculars, standing up. Fucking wow, but fucking oww (my back!) What an auburn beauty of a moon.
oak moth wrote on dumpster harpy's profile.
It’s fucked but we’re getting it from both the left and right these days; partly out of sheer contrarianism I’ve started learning a lot about my Jewish heritage in the past few years,& think if I go on the road again may plan on visiting different communities... Absolutely fuck skit and their full-on alt-right talking points.
Oh the pain! So much pain. Lol boo boo though.
Seven silver sidewinders serve succulent sushi!
Happy to join this fine community.
Taking time off from rural AZ, back in the city. Towed car, but cheap hostel room in LV. Oh well, will get to check out some car auctions soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Sneaky