where are you in maryland? | Squat the Planet

where are you in maryland?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
whats up everyone, ive been traveling up and down the east coast but lately have stopped in southern maryland cus i got a job, to gather a bit of doe and then am planning on heading west or maybe northwest once things warm up, ive almost always traveled solo and for some time have been pretty sick of it , i just want to find a friend or friends who might be in maryland and want to go the same direction, i have a car , needs some tlc, like me, but thats why im gatherin cash to fix it, anyone whos cool and wants to come along and gasjug would be more than welcome, fyi i only have two seats available, you know really id like to hook up with a traveler woman, and not some girl who wants to do it like its some kind of fad, i dont want to babysit any oogles n newbs, i want a true companion, even just a friend is hard for me to find out here all i run into are pill popping racist white trash crackheads, and just to my luck all the pounx i met in baltimore were some sucker-punching backstabbers, so if you want to get out of here and go somewhere else let me know,

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
There ya are - was wondering if you'd get to the Introductions section. Nice winter we have going - Cold Cold Cold. (not for me - but for others) - do you have a potential destination and a take off date (ha! I think the NE is going to be frozen till July :()?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I was thinking of leaving around mid march maybe early march or beginning april? not sure but I know I at least want to work most all of feb. and my destination is either multiple places in CA or Portland , Oregon . So whats up with you ? what are your plans

Tude

Reaction score
I'm a housed up and stationary East Coast and listed here as a spot for a couch surfer, however I do long distance bicycling and have a decent plan going for this next Summer - want to meet up with people midwest. Until then I take in visitors and they have to get used to my three cats. :D

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
right on , that is a nice thing to do for vagabonds... I always had upstate NY on my list of places id like to see. I used to ride my bike everywhere back when I had one, id like to get another someday, whats Ithaca like? I have a interest in visiting . I see you are a staff member and moderator, I think I might have finally figured out how to use this site, im not too savvy with all this stuff and not "logged in" like most people of my generation, but I was surprised how much scolding I got just because I posted something in the wrong place I guess...

Tude

Reaction score
huh that got screwed up - I moved a new thread that should have been meant for meet ups that they posted in train hopping ... as Roasanna Roasanna Danna used to say -- Never mind :D

Tude

Reaction score
Ithaca is nice as well as many of those places around the finger lakes - on a bicycle you will meet up with some hills - but very pretty and lots of places to camp out at. Actually the whole finger lakes region the same and awesome. I want to get down to the watkins glen area for a bit this year (about an hour from me) - Lots of places to camp out at with the most awesome thing of a slate bottom creek that you can walk up through mini falls and small pools, some swimable. If you need more info - IM me - lots to do around here. :) Enjoy!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads