When will it end?! | Squat the Planet

When will it end?!

Acorn

Wayfaring Wanderer
Reaction score
This fucking heat is killing me! Literally! I'm from California...too hot down there, so go north..right? Wrong! I'm in Seattle and I'm still sweating balls!! Anyone out there got cooler weather goin' on where they're at?:sos:

Reaction score
How long has this been going on? I just saw this on the news like 5 minutes ago, about the heat melting roads and shit. I'm going to Portland in a few days, how likely do you think it is that the weather will cool down by then?

kai

Reaction score
victoria bc always has a nice cool ocean breeze blowing over it on all fronts because of it's location...its been sitting in the 70's range the last i heard and cooler at night still.

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
I'm just saying most of the people who complain about the heat are whining about how cold it is come winter time. I'm personally not really ever bothered by either unless my life is in danger and that has happened two or three times. Alaska is extreme and I have spent time up there too. Anyone who can last 9 years there should be able to handle the cold anywhere. I'd say a good 97% of the general population wouldn't last 1 month up there in the dead of winter. I spent just a year up there working on a shore processing facility and left to come help my bro on his farm, but I would definitely go back given the chance.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Cold, hahaha, I laugh in your general direction, hahahah I pulled 9 years in AK, I am quite familiar withthe cold myself, hahaha....OH and conneR, scroll back up and see where I already mentioned Fuckin weather .com, lol...But thanks for getting that link in haha...

ah, thats what i get for not reading the whole thread before posting! :p

in my home town of the high desert it's been about 100-110. lots of fun in the dry heat.

M

Mouse

yeah. I don't like winter simply because of the shorter days. the cold is fine with me. I got more than enough neat jackets and cute sweaters, I'm ok with the cold.

infact, I sometimes get annoyed with summer simply becuase I start to miss my leather jacket.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads