when it gets personal....

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
goddamned fucking flies...

shooshing them away is *not* sufficient...

they *know* what they are doing is pissing you off, & they come back & do it some more..

i dunno.... maybe this is their job, like donald trump or some dick with a flashlight who has nothing better to do than bug you about the empty space that you happen to be taking up...

but man...?

when you keep *coming* back & i swoosh you away & blow my the nice glass of iced fucking yum that i am drinking from, all over the fucking ground?

then it becomes personal...

fuck the fact that all life should be respected & fuck the fact that it isn't the *mosquitoes* fault that they carry zika & that fleas carry plague & that horseflies are just painfully sucking blood out of you because it has served them well for 200 fucking million years & that all life is important & that houseflies dip their feet in shit, before they land on my fried fucking rice...

& fuck the fact that even though if i smash this little fucker all to hell it won't be just my beverage that that takes a fall, it may be the windshield, too, since i am a little too discontented to use anything but a rock...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ahh but that's where my cats have fun. Give them a mouse, give them a bug - they are happy running through the house after it. They just won't kill and eat those freaking asian stinkbugs though. They just stare at the darn things. Oh and someone got a little overzealous over their fly ...
screen.jpg

D

Deleted member 2626

Been using an air rifle at my shack. The fucking sweat bees when I am shirtless will land on my back and are way more weary than flies up here. they are smaller and sneaky as hell. I'll stand and wait till I see fly or sweat bee movement and pump it up without pellets or bbs and blow'em away an inch or two from them.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads