When i got here.... | Squat the Planet

When i got here....

imahippy91

Reaction score
I skipped the introduction board and jumped right to the Road Dog board. Now that I found a road dog, I'm stopping by to finally say Hello!
I'm Chris 22/m from Long Island New York. I have some prior experience with hitchhiking my last trip being 10k or 15k miles. That was so awesome! I just landed in Toledo, Ohio this being the starting point on my 3rd adventure. I'm taking tons of pictures and videos to make up for not taking any on my first two trips. About to go get something to drink!

Happy Travels!
Chris

D

Deleted member 20

Hey man. I tried to give you some advice in chat. I hope that you have gathered up some gear & found a place to sleep or ride south. Keep us posted.

imahippy91

Reaction score
Bought the sleeping bag from kmart. Walked a couple of miles down the road and found a 24hr walmart. Posting up here for a bit and charging my phone.

Attachments

• 20140223_192011.jpg
    20140223_192011.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 274

janktoaster

Reaction score
Ooof, I slept in a tent in a massive vacant lot outside of Toledo for a bunch of nights.. it was shitty but the woman at the McDonald's gave us free water and food so I mean, it wasn't really that bad

janktoaster

Reaction score
It tends to when you need it most

D

Deleted member 20

Ruh Ro shaggy this doesn't feel right. A new unknown user offering to road dog it with an inexperienced traveler who has only hitched a bit but still very green on the road. I do commend your user name goosecock77, are you another inexperienced traveler? Have you ridden trains before?
I think road dawgs can be good but also offer false sense of security having another green person around.

I would be weary of any user that joins yesterday & then is like fuck it Im also in cinci lets go. I am unsure if experienced crust scumfucks are waiting for all this easy oogle prey to come strolling thru their town just to rob them or worse. By posting to stp , how much money they have & their exact locations & destinations it isn't too hard to set up a random meeting just to roll them for their bourgeois gear. I am not saying that's you goosecock77. Good luck boys & be safe!

janktoaster

Reaction score
My sketch-dar is going wild

Reactions: EphemeralStick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads