What's your favorite soda concoction?

D

Deleted member 20

I like 40% southern comfort & 60% Mt Dew. Thinking about it i guess i like 40% whisky & 60% ginger ale & 40% rum & 60% coke

Ice is a must to complete these drinks correctly.

johnnymarie

Reaction score
yeah! i was just as shocked. found that out when i was washin dishes in san diego last year. in addition to cash under the table and the ability to smoke cigarettes on the job i also got free soda all day lol. pretty solid gig. another good one is pepsi with a liiiittle bit of code red mt dew. like just a splash. most of the time i'd just mix all of them together and regret it later when i couldn't stop burping lol.

Reactions: tiltedkitten

tiltedkitten

Reaction score
yeah! i was just as shocked. found that out when i was washin dishes in san diego last year. in addition to cash under the table and the ability to smoke cigarettes on the job i also got free soda all day lol. pretty solid gig. another good one is pepsi with a liiiittle bit of code red mt dew. like just a splash. most of the time i'd just mix all of them together and regret it later when i couldn't stop burping lol.
hahahaha I used to mix them all randomly too and it's pretty good but now I have actual soda mix recipes I've created ;P I'M MOVIN' UP IN THE WORLD

Hylyx

Reaction score
Ginger beer and whiskey.

Hylyx

Reaction score
I don't think whiskey is considered soda... XD I've never even had ginger beer :eek:
Ginger beer is totally soda, so it counts as a soda concoction. Ginger ale works too, but not as fantastically luxurious.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
am I allowed to say,just shots of ginger ale ?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL I'm an longtime bartender who experimented quite a bit on herself (do not try an irish flag, ever - ick - pretty, but it sucks - I had some gagging customers ...), I have a lot of favorites and non favorites - but must say with a soda mix I'd do a Birch Beer (clear root beer with a SNAP - from PA) and a whiskey. I get the birch beer from Williamsport area - love it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i like mixing 30% soda with 70% slurpee

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads