what's your favorite sayings/aphorisms? | Squat the Planet

what's your favorite sayings/aphorisms?

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
so one of my favorite things about traveling is learning new and odd sayings, I'm sure y'all have some good ones so let's hear it!
I'll kick it off with a few of my favorites that I've picked up over the years.

"Its hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire."

"Its comin down harder than a double cunted cow pissin on a flat rock."

"Them dogs do hunt."

"You'd rather try an stick a wet noodle up a wild cats ass than fuck with me."

Reactions: roughdraft
D

Deleted member 20240

Keep it up and you'll be admiring my butt from the pavement, with a straw.

Pretty sure it was a ripoff from the wringer. Makes no friggin sense and thats why I love it.

Last edited:

Jackthereaper

Reaction score
"You'd rather try an stick a wet noodle up a wild cats ass than fuck with me."

In the same spirit i once heard a mobile welder tell someone who wasnt the boss on the jobsite who had bothered him

“You’d sooner jerk off a lion with a handfull of picker briars before you stop me whilst im working again”

*Edited for spacing

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
Keep it up and you'll be admiring my butt from the pavement, with a straw.

Pretty sure it was a ripoff from the wringer. Makes no friggin sense and thats why I love it.
haha, ones that don't make no sense are fun. "A day spent In a well is a day well spent." is one I like that sounds like a proverb but is just dumb nonsense.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Long before I started working for the railroad, actually it was my very first job at 18 years old. I worked in a slaughter house/meat packing facility. One day in the break room some of the older guys were discussing new trucks, someone mentioned a specific model and one of the salesman from the office piped up loudly in a Texan sounding accent "I wouldn't shove one of them up my ass if I had room for a whole freight train."

It's certainly not a favorite saying of mine or one that I've ever used but I felt like it might belong here none the less. One that I actually do like, I just heard last night actually. "Shittin in high cotton" meaning to really have it made.

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
Long before I started working for the railroad, actually it was my very first job at 18 years old. I worked in a slaughter house/meat packing facility. One day in the break room some of the older guys were discussing new trucks, someone mentioned a specific model and one of the salesman from the office piped up loudly in a Texan sounding accent "I wouldn't shove one of them up my ass if I had room for a whole freight train."

It's certainly not a favorite saying of mine or one that I've ever used but I felt like it might belong here none the less. One that I actually do like, I just heard last night actually. "Shittin in high cotton" meaning to really have it made.
what a bizzare thing to say haha. shittin in high cotton is pretty good. I like that one.

D

Deleted member 21429

Once asked an old man how his day was and he replied "If I fell into a barrel of tits, I'd come out sucking my thumb." Never forgot that one. ~ peace

otch0z

Reaction score
Originally a southern french one that I'll try and translate : "you're so slow [doing ____] that we'd have time to kill a donkey by throwing soft figs at it"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads