what's up

angelfuck

Reaction score
hi i'm lilith.made an account on this a few years ago when i wanted to get the fuck outta new england,now pretty much have to get out of here.thinking about nola never really travelled much but seem's like a good place to go.warm and lotta people.new to this all and kicked out unwillingly but making the best of it

Reactions: Robie and Hobo Mud

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome back! honestly if you're just starting out, i'd try my best to get a bus ticket to somewhere you can hook up with other punx/travelers, and nola would probably be a good start.

Reactions: angelfuck
D

deleted17310

The big easy is a good start for sure, where ever you do end up everywhere is the same in one respect. If you love it, it might love you back; if you hate it, it will hate you back. Ma'am those are days will get and you don't want. Stay positive and don't be hard on yourself as long as you're learning you're not making mistakes just taking lessons. Good luck

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Wish you nothing but safe travels in this epic journey we call life.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads