Whats up?

Current Location
Wesley chapel, FL
Anyone else trying to get out of Florida? Also I'm new at this so if anyone has any tips or advice they want to give me that would be much appreciated!

Darkwolf

Current Location
Manchester nh
Anyone else trying to get out of Florida? Also I'm new at this so if anyone has any tips or advice they want to give me that would be much appreciated!
Hey, so I’m thinking of getting a greyhound to New Orleans so I can be there around the 9th and be there for the week of Mardigraw, enjoy that and starting out my summer there and then hopping out and adventuring this summer going to the rainbow gathering and then back to the Spanish quarter in st Augustine for this summer and making a killing. What do you thinkyou down? I’m looking for maybe a few other people too.

Reactions: Josh Rogue Carden

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

NOT SO FAST on heading to Chicago. I can tell it's a rough place to start over. I applied for another job in Mpls, and see how that goes in 2 weeks. If they take their time, like I don't have my own, bye. But, I'm going to give them a chance.
cammyrose wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
You're hella cute 😍🖤
Does anyone els ever go threw life trials that cant be naglected and keep you from traveling? I keep getting so close to go then, BAM! another obligatory anchor...
IDoRails69 wrote on Travelerkid93's profile.
You ever find your road dawg? I just had mine bail on me before we even left and I'm still going, but I'm not really looking forward to being solo again. Did it before and it just kinda sucked. I can try to meet you wherever you'd want. I'm in the middle of illinois right now. Hmu if you're interested and we can chat and get to know each other before we decide if we should meet up.✌
VEGAS BOUND!! RIGHT NOW!!
Got a tour comin up, lads. Come hang out if we end up in your town <3

Rotten Reputation California Bound and Gagged Tour Spring 2019
June 16th - Denver, CO @ 7th Circle Music Collective
June 17th - Laramie, WY @ The Cowboy Saloon
June 18th - SLC, UT @ The Underground
June 20th - Reno, NV @ Shea's Tavern
June 21st - Berkley, CA @ 924 Gilman St
June 23rd - Long Beach, CA @ Toxic Toast Theatre
June 24th - Las Vegas, NV @ Naked City
June 25ht - Moab, UT @ TBA
If I have to spend another cold dark night alone in Oregon, I am going to totally freak the fuck oooouuuut!!!!.........🌧 == 😱😿
And may you stay forever young
In Durango Co. I'm sure folks here know about this but train museum here is very cool. They let you wander around their mini yard and climb on the steam locomotives or at least no one said not to. Free and worth paying for.

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Alex14