What's up!! | Squat the Planet

What's up!!

buckeye

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Names Buck. Originating from good ol' Portland Maine. Ive been on and off the road for around 9 years. Have experience with just about every form of travel. I prefer trains, I'm an iron worker and something bout the smell of working steel that gets me going. I do like to drink, but I promise I'm one hell of a nice guy. I'll be leaving a month from now around the beginning of February and I'm looking for another person to travel with. Cheers!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very awesome and welcome to STP! Ya do sound like a cool guy - and with intro in - post something for that february date in the roaddawgs subforum. How are you traveling though - I know a guy in massachusetts who is camping out atm and looking to hitchhike south a bit and then west. :)

buckeye

Reaction score
Hey Tude! I'm actually in Massachusetts until I leave! I plan on either catching a cheapish flight down south then head west. I posted on the Road dawg sub already. Message me and we can communicate from there -Buck

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, welcome to STP. Hope you find what ever it is your searching for and safe travels friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads