What's up y'all, I'm daniel | Squat the Planet

What's up y'all, I'm daniel

Dantheman

Reaction score
My name is Daniel. I'm a vandweller, been traveling on and off for a few years now. Currently staying in Pueblo for some work. Found some nice land to squat out here and working on a garden and making some improvements to it.

If you're passing through on 25 feel free to hit me up, Ill smoke you up and hook you up with a hot meal and a ride and some hospitality

Spot I'm at is pretty chill so if you got a bus and need a spot to stop holler and ill drop you a pin.

Looking to get more connected with the vagabond community and find more people to jam, smoke, climb, or just kick it with.

Kenada

Reaction score
My name is Daniel. I'm a vandweller, been traveling on and off for a few years now. Currently staying in Pueblo for some work. Found some nice land to squat out here and working on a garden and making some improvements to it.

If you're passing through on 25 feel free to hit me up, Ill smoke you up and hook you up with a hot meal and a ride and some hospitality

Spot I'm at is pretty chill so if you got a bus and need a spot to stop holler and ill drop you a pin.

Looking to get more connected with the vagabond community and find more people to jam, smoke, climb, or just kick it with.
If you’re looking to get connected with the community more you should think about making the journey to the STP event in August!

Bent123

Reaction score

Hi Daniel,
How long do you plan to stay in Pueblo? My daughter lives in Penrose which is really close to Pueblo. Her dad and I are planning to come that way this winter to settle down somewhere in that area to try to get a visitation order in place and work towards getting custody back. We will get in touch with you if you are still there. Always nice to have some friends in a new place.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Hi Daniel,
How long do you plan to stay in Pueblo? My daughter lives in Penrose which is really close to Pueblo. Her dad and I are planning to come that way this winter to settle down somewhere in that area to try to get a visitation order in place and work towards getting custody back. We will get in touch with you if you are still there. Always nice to have some friends in a new place.
I'll probably be south in the low desert somewhere by the time the snow hits, but I should be around until then. Let me know though, maybe I'll be back next year too, I'm working on a guerilla community garden project out here I'd really like to expand and keep up. Good for you guys though I hope you can be reunited with your daughter I'll keep you in my prayers.

Bent123

Reaction score
I'll probably be south in the low desert somewhere by the time the snow hits, but I should be around until then. Let me know though, maybe I'll be back next year too, I'm working on a guerilla community garden project out here I'd really like to expand and keep up. Good for you guys though I hope you can be reunited with your daughter I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you. Yeah not ideal going in the winter but we need to get there asap. I'll hit you up later on down the road. Safe travels!

D

Deleted member 28239

That sounds rad as hell, how do you tell if a piece of land looks abandoned or semi-safe to squat on? I'd love to come down and help if you're still there after Jambo.

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com

Nice to meet you. New to this site too. You probably won't be there when and if I pass through, but if I do pass through there and you're still there, will definitely stop in and share some stories.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads