What's up, thought I'd check in.

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Hey, it's me, Tim. I might know some of you. I was on the road for years but now I'm housed up due to fucking parole. I got locked up for awhile and now I gotta stay in one place till my parole's over. I rode freight back in 2007-2009, but mostly hitchhiked from 2005 to 2011, so I might've run into some of ya. Hoping to reconnect with some old friends.

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
I fucking miss traveling. Nowdays I'm just stuck in this house in front of the computer. Nobody will hire me because of my felonies, and it's a small town, so spanging is out. I'm thinking of going and flying a sign in front of the Wal-Mart.... money sucks. I don't drink these days, or even toke herb, cuz of my parole. Well, shit, if anyone out there recognizes me, say what's up. Later.

N

Nancy Zamecki

Good luck on reconecting with your old friends and adjusting to the temporarily home stability! HaHa I'm sure you're one to make the most of it!

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
I'm already getting ready to hit the road and the rails again. Just gotta get my gear together.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads