What's up in Baltimore? | Squat the Planet

What's up in Baltimore?

Strider

Reaction score
So I'll be in that area in a couple of days, and am wondering about the underground punk/metal/deathrock/goth scene there. Where should I go for stuff like that? Also, any other cool things to do there, chill out spots stuff like that. Mind you I'm 20, so any 18 and up venues are appreciated.

Onyx

Reaction score
Theres a nice chill spot in DownTown on Pratt street. It's a waterfall and theres also the pavilion. almost anybody can tell you how to either of them. or if you msg me when ya get here i'd be happy to show you around.

Strider

Reaction score
Hey Cree. what's up dude? yeah I made it out of California finally. Staying with some friends in silver spring MD. Haven't gotten out or been online much because I've been doing tons of handiman work. Saving up some cash.

Strider

Reaction score
I hitched and hiked.. I want to find someone to hop with that knows what they're doing before I take the leap as it were. The main thing is that if I hop I have NO fucking clue how to tell where the train is going...

NoComplyKid

Reaction score
check out the inner harbor, free boat taxis and theres a free bus around there too. i, for whatever reason, mostly ended up in the shit parts of bmore while i was there, dont know about the music scene there so much. but hope that helps.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads