whats happening to this earth?

Cali jay

Reaction score
hey everybody heres my little intro.. my names jay I was born and raised in California. Absolutely love it here for the most part.. Things in this world just don't make sense to me anymore. I hardly ever see the sun and living in the golden state doesn't feel so golden anymore.. Anyway I'm a veteran that enjoys what little freedoms we have left. I have travelled a fair bit in my life but with the help of money and vehicles. Hitchhiking is cool, done it a few times. I enjoy the stories and the people you meet when you travel. I'm really interested in train hopping but have no experience in it. Id like to catch out of Fresno at the end of this month hit up Vegas and then just mosey on south. Done some woofing in nor cal the past 2yrs amazing experience, learned a ton about gardening and food production/processing. Stoked to have stumbled on this website full of knowledgeable travelers. I hope to see you cool peeps on the road sometime soon, peace and happy travels!

freepassage

Reaction score
idk what is going on. where im at now, i havent seen the sun in WEEKS and there are no birds in the sky other than seagulls. and seagulls are basically sky rats. No flowers are sprouting, no leaves in the trees, no growth just dead.

There are also so very heavy political tensions going on right now, if you werent aware. in the next 24 hours, some major decisions will be made according to trump who said this himself. Were talking about major military decisions concerning the fake chem attacks in syria. look it up, im not making it up, you cant possibly imagine this stuff. ww3 is on the table my friends.

as for the skies, they are chemtrails. period.

DazeDreamer

Reaction score
It seems to me that most modern humans rely on extractive processes executed great distances from where we live in order to survive and almost everyone is oblivious or complacent to the fact that these kinds of lifestyles constantly contribute to degeneration of the Earth's biosphere and diversity loss in a variety of ways.. the only way to live a life worthwhile (in my opinion, of course) is to have a lifestyle in action that helps to add biological value to ecosystems with every passing season and that works with local resources to harvest sustenance of high vitality through synergistic relationships within immediate surroundings. not something I've done yet of course. look at all the buzzwords...

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceLoveHarmony

freepassage

Reaction score
I am unsure what you identify as. A practicer of regenerative agricultural/farmer? I too acknowledge your stated truths and agree mostly.

I am not for capitalism/consumerism but also not an activist/ environmentalist beyond living my examples that others may notice. I try to exist and do my part while letting others do there part to destroy everything, competing for more and buying. I live simply. I am a catholic worker. I embrace voluntary poverty. I ride a bike, I volunteer. Capitalism kills, it is the vehicle to destroy for profit. It is now a global issue where the environment is exploited and consumerism is spreading. Longtime agrarian cultures are choosing to live in cities, shipping the farmers to factories/offices while industrial farming is now the accepted norm with pesticides/gm. All goods being shipped anywhere there is profit, but who is doing the buying? We are all buying it all, hook line and sinker just like the American Dream, the war on drugs,terror, etc.

I live a balanced life today that is worthwhile considering what the majority is doing on the periphery. I aint got the energy to fight all that I do not agree with, even the destruction of our ecosystems for prosperous economics. Our planets health is a representation of our peoples collective cultures. We are obviously as sick as our only habitat which as and will remediate the damages incured by us humans. Perhaps we too have the ability to evolve and change our ways before its too late?
Yes, i dont have the energy to change the world on my own either. Im not going to try to change the world on my own, but ill do my humble part. You know, the basic: dumpster dive, going vegan, detoxing and fasting, playing music, etc but the world wont change over night.
I almost died on an acid trip one day, and i broke through on dmt and i know for a fact that there is something else outside of this reality. We are here for a reason, but the here and now is not all of reality. Were transient beings on the path to death, and something waits there.

Fixed that for you.
I'll just drop this here...

If those were pictures of chemtrails, you wouldnt know it because you think they're pictures of convection trails. I dont remember seeing trails like that at the start of the century, and only some of the planes leave them trials like that. shouldnt all planes leave the same trails or similar looking ones? many people believe that there are in fact chemtrail in our sky! we should investigate, its possible that they are not all delusional.

i think some of these people are very interesting to listen to:
- supposed ex military
-richie from boston, youtuber from boston, has been posting for 5 years.

- Hubert Reeves, for those who speak french is a very popular astrophysicist. On 911 when the world trade went down, ALL COMMERCIAL AND TRANSPORT AIRLINES WERE CLOSED. And? the temperature went up because of this. in just a few days without airliners in the sky, the temperature rose. Chemtrails are a spray of heavy metals which deflect the sun's energy, this lowers the temperature on earth and counters C02 emissions. That's the theory. makes sense.

This spring 2018, in particular, i've a feeling some terrible shit will go down. No birds here, no sunlight. clouds yet no precipitation. the snow isnt melting... whatever it is, were all on the same boat, we will all know the truth sooner or later whether you like it or not. I hope all these people are wrong, it would be much easier to wake up in the morning and be in a sane world.

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

Dameon

Reaction score
If those were pictures of chemtrails, you wouldnt know it because you think they're pictures of convection trails. I dont remember seeing trails like that at the start of the century, and only some of the planes leave them trials like that. shouldnt all planes leave the same trails or similar looking ones? many people believe that there are in fact chemtrail in our sky! we should investigate, its possible that they are not all delusional.
Hoo boy, you broke out the endless Youtube conspiracy videos. We'll have to have a separate thread for this, if we're going to discuss it, rather than hijacking this poor intro thread. Short answer: Different atmospheric conditions affect contrails in a wide variety of ways. If you want to investigate, launch a $200 drone, and take a sample of a contrail, it's seriously that easy, and yet not one single chemtrail pusher has presented rigorously documented air samples that prove contrails are anything other than the scientific explanation.

• Useful
Reactions: Odin

freepassage

Reaction score
Hoo boy, you broke out the endless Youtube conspiracy videos. We'll have to have a separate thread for this, if we're going to discuss it, rather than hijacking this poor intro thread. Short answer: Different atmospheric conditions affect contrails in a wide variety of ways. If you want to investigate, launch a $200 drone, and take a sample of a contrail, it's seriously that easy, and yet not one single chemtrail pusher has presented rigorously documented air samples that prove contrails are anything other than the scientific explanation.

No i didnt break out the endless youtube conspiracy videos, i broke out a list of videos featuring some high level scientists dude, do you know who hubert reeves is?

Many people have already done water and snow samples, you find that it is saturated with HEAVY METALS. what more could you want? plants are dying, the maples trees in canada are dying, soon there wont even be maple products anymore... you can do the water and snow samples yourself and many have before, you lie when saying "nd yet not one single chemtrail pusher has presented rigorously documented air samples''

http://12160.info/forum/topics/chemtrails-lab-analysis-from-rain-snow-samples-confirms-aluminum

the truth is everywhere...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads