what's going on

Toddy

Reaction score
love marvin.

anyway i'm toddy. i grew up in nyc where i remained until about two years ago when i moved to socal, bouncing between la and the "inland empire." what a dumb name.

i'm a... oh god can i even say it? a portland transplant. fuck, i used to hate anyone who lived in nyc not actually from nyc and now... oh well, that's life. i guess one shouldn't be a proud native for too long lest you stagnate. i came to portland to move into a place with my brother but he broke his neck camping in neahkahnie the day before i got here. i miss him.

i love hitchhiking. my time spent on the road has given me treasure chests full of memories and wisdom. i've never ridden a train but there's a first time for everything. i've also never driven a car but fuck that i never want to.

the most interesting person i've ever met hears voices every day that tell her to buy jelly donuts. although she's not dead yet i'm leading the coalition to have her canonized.

Toddy

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome! yeah i never learned because the subways get you anywhere and everywhere back home. it was awful when i moved west though, i couldn't get to the damn grocery store without a car. haha yes! i do feel better.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads